Tech-Smart home buyers.
The Lawhead Team would like to share the latest “One Cool Thing” from the California Association of Realtors about Tech-Smart Home Buyers.
More than three quarters of house hunters say technology has made them smarter home buyers. They consider and use technology in both searching for a home and interacting with Realtors®:
- 37% read profiles of real estate agents online
- 74% say they think it’s important their agent is tech-savvy
- 89% use online resources during the home buying process.
The top three ways tech-smart buyers are using online tools to find homes:
- 83% scan real estate listings
- 72% use maps to explore neighborhoods
- 71% use email, apps, and websites to submit documents to lenders
Are you looking to buy or sell your home? How important is “tech-smart home buying” to you when it comes to buying or selling a home?
Source: Discover Financial Services Survey