One Cool Thing – The State of Convenience
The Lawhead Team would like to share the latest One Cool Thing about what constitutes convenience for consumers.
The bar has been raised in the minds of consumers for what constitutes “convenience.” Consumers want holistic time-and-energy saving solutions that fit their lifestyles. Regarding major and minor purchases, they want exactly what they want, when they want it.
- 69% of Americans are looking for ways to simplify their lives
- 74% of Americans agree: “If I am getting bad service, I will walk out of a store even if they have exactly what I am looking for”
- 45% of U.S. consumers say they are somewhat/very likely to pay for a service that provides extra convenience in their lives
Consumer value time, and therefore convenience, because they feel busier:
- 54% of consumers today agree with the statement, “No matter how hard I try, I never deem to have as much time to do the things I want to do. Despite steep advances in technology, it was virtually identical the last two years.”
- 71% of millennials agree with the same statement
Source: The Futures Company, 2016