Selling your home during the holidays?
The Lawhead Team would like to share some great tips to stage your home to sell during the holidays this year. Happy Holidays from The Lawhead Team!
- Make it subtle – Remember, less is more. Avoid over-powering your home with décor for the holidays. Instead add a few pinecones to your tables centerpiece and a couple evergreen wreaths.
- Create a cozy feel – Cider simmering on the stove or winter scented candles will create a warm and inviting holiday feel.
- Make sure your décor for the holidays match the rest of your home. If your living room wall is a cool color, avoid using warm holiday colors to decorate.
- Use holiday décor to attract your home’s best features. Is your fireplace an elegant focal point of your home? Hang elegant stockings from your fireplace.
- Avoid tacky holiday décor – Simple strands of white lights on your home will draw much more attention than blow up inflatable snowmen in your yard.
- Keep your tree on the smaller side – While a tall Christmas tree will show off your great room, make sure the base is not too wide as to take away floor space from you home during the holidays.
Looking to sell your home during the holidays? Call The Lawhead Team for all your home buying and selling needs. “Because Two Lawheads Are Better Than One!”