North County San Diego’s latest for their attached homes.
The Lawhead Team would like to share North County San Diego’s home prices for single family attached homes such as townhomes, condos and such.
- The North San Diego County median-priced single-family attached (SFA) home rose 4.41 percent, to $355,000 in September 2013 from $340,000 in August 2013.
- Non-North San Diego County single-family attached home median price decreased 3.08 percent, from $295,000 in August 2013 to $285,900 in September 2013.
- North San Diego County SFA median price increased 30.04 percent year-over, compared to $273,000 in September 2012, the 10th straight month of year-over price increases exceeding 20 percent. Non-North County SFA median year-over price increased 27.92 percent, compared to $223,500 in September 2012.
- San Diego County single-family attached home median price remained at $310,000 in September 2013. Year-over county median price increased 29.17 percent from September 2012.
- The median number of days-on-market for North County single-family attached homes sold increased, to 22 days in September 2013 from 15 days in August 2013. The average number of days-on-market was 39 days in September 2013.
- The number of sold single-family attached units decreased 17.88 percent from August 2103 to September 2013; the number of sold SFA units in non-North County Zip Codes decreased 16.96 percent from August 2013 to September 2013.
- Year-over SFA sales in North San Diego County fell 2.97 percent, compared to September 2012. Non-North County year-over sold units jumped 16.56, compared to September 2012.
- Single-family attached listings (active and contingent) in North San Diego County increased 1.16 percent in September 2013 from August 2013, but decreased 20.54 percent yearover compared to
- September 2012. San Diego County single-family attached listings (active and contingent) increased 3.35 percent in September 2013 from August 2013, and decreased 14.74 percent year-over compared to September 2012.