Top remodeling projects for homeowners.
Planning a remodeling or home improvement project? Check out California Association of Realtors® latest “One Cool Thing”.
During the past year alone, new homeowners spent $18 billion on home improvement and remodeling projects. From the simple, such as painting or flooring, to large scale projects, such as additions or replacing windows, this group of consumers made the most out of every paint brush, hammer, and two by four.
- 70% more likely to have done remodeling on their kitchen.
- 68% more likely to have taken on new landscaping.
- 49% more likely to have tackled an addition.
- 43% more likely to have done remodeling on their bathroom.
- 29% more likely to have replaced windows.
- 25% less likely to have not made any home improvements during the past year.