Planning a home renovation? See what the most popular projects are for 2018!
The Lawhead Team would like to share the latest One Cool Thing about the most popular home renovation projects that are happening this year. Check it out:
Did you know that 58% of homewoners are planning to spend money on home improvement projects this year?
According to the latest One Cool Thing, here is what projects they have planned:
- 43% want to remodel their outdoor space
- 31% are going to take on a bathroom remodel this year
- 28% will be doing home repair (Isn’t it fun being a homeowner?)
- 26% are tackling a kitchen remodel
- 16% want to remodel their garage
- 5% will be adding a pool to their backyard
How are homeowners planning to pay for their home improvement projects?
- 62% will tap into their savings
- 30% will put the home projects on a credit card
- 13% are going to use a home equity line of credit
- 8% plan to liquidate or tap into investments
- 5% will get a home improvement loan
Source: Lightstream Home Improvement
Are you looking to upgrade instead of remodel? Contact The Lawhead Team!