Single family attached homes recent trends within North County San Diego.
The Lawhead Team is excited to announce the latest trends for those single family attached homes within North San Diego. Please consider The Lawhead Team for all your home buying and selling needs!
- The North San Diego County median-priced single-family attached (SFA) home increased 4.1 percent, from $317,000 in March 2013 to $330,000 in April 2013. Non-North San Diego County single family attached homes median price remained constant at $265,000 in April 2013.
- North San Diego County single family attached homes median price jumped 29.41 percent year-over, compared to $255,000 in April 2012, marking the fifth month of year-over price increases exceeding 20 percent. Non-North County SFA median year-over price jumped 38.38 percent, from $191,500 in April 2012.
- San Diego County single family attached homes median price increased 1.75 percent, to $290,000 in April 2013 from $285,000 in March 2013. Year-over county median price increased 38.1 percent, compared to $210,000 in April 2012.
- The median number of days-on-market for North County SFA homes sold decreased to 19 days in April 2013, from 26 days in March 2013. The average number of days-on-market decreased to 47 days in April 2013, from 63 days in March 2013.
- The number of sold single family attached homes units fell 1.87 percent in April 2103 from March 2013; the number of sold SFA units in non-North County Zip Codes dropped 16 percent in April 2013 from March 2013.
- Year-over single family attached homes sales in North San Diego County increased 2.61 percent, compared to April 2012. Non-North County year-over sold units dropped 7.8, compared to April 2012.
- SFA listings (active and contingent) in North San Diego County decreased 5.35 percent from March 2013 to April 2013, and dropped 49.37 percent year-over from April 2012. San Diego County SFA listings (active and contingent) decreased 2.27 percent from March 2013 to April 2013, and decreased 40.71 percent year-over compared to April 2012.
- The monthly payment – including principal, interest, property taxes, and insurance – for the median-priced SFA home in North County increased to $1,562 in April 2013. The monthly payment for the median-priced single family attached homes in non-North San Diego County zip codes increased to $1,254 in April 2013, from $1,241 in March 2013.
- The percent of San Diego County households able to afford the median-priced single family attached homes in North County was 53 percent in April 2013.
- The SFA home affordability level for non-North San Diego County zip codes remained at 62 percent in April 2013.
- 61 percent of county households were able to afford the median-priced SFA home in North San Diego County in April 2012, and 74 percent were able to afford the median-priced single family attached homes in non-North County zip codes.