Single-family detached home prices.
The Lawhead Team would like to share the North San Diego County Association of Realtor’s latest in single-family detached home prices:
- The median price for all homes in North San Diego County – single-family detached and single-family attached – declined to $482,500 in October 2013, from $499,950 in September 2013.
- The median-priced single-family detached (SFD) home in North San Diego County was constant at $570,000 in October 2013; however, year-over median SFD price in North San Diego County was up 19.37 percent, from $477,500 in October 2012 – a 15-month trend of year-over median price increases.
- The single-family detached median price in non-North County Zip Codes declined 3.22 percent, to $435,000 in October 2013 from $449,450 in September 2013. Year-over non-North County median price jumped 18.46 percent, compared to $367,200 in October 2012, continuing a 19-month trend of year-over median price increases.
- The median SFD price in San Diego County fell 2.86 percent, from $490,000 in September 2013 to $476,000 in October 2013. Year-over county-level single-family detached median price increased 19.3 percent compared to October 2012.
- The median days-on-market for North San Diego County SFD homes sold increased, from 25 days in September 2013 to 30 days in October 2013.
- The SFD median price-per-square foot decreased. from $270 in September 2013 to $265 in October 2013, but increased year-over by 18.53 percent from October 2012.
- The number of sold single-family detached units in North San Diego County rose 8.18 percent from September 2013 to October 2013; year-over sold SFD units declined 6.93 percent from October 2012.
- Single-family detached total sales volume increased 14.18 percent year-over from October 2012, continuing a 19-month trend of increases.
- SFD listings (active and contingent) in North San Diego County decreased 6.58 percent from September 2013 to October 2013, and fell 0.66 percent year-over compared to October 2012 – the 26th straight month of year-over decreases in listings.
- Single-family detached listings (active and contingent) in San Diego County decreased 3.91 percent from September 2013 to October 2013, and decreased 3.08 percent year-over from October 2012.