Looking to buy an attached home such as a condominium or townhome?
Find out the latest for single family attached home prices in the North San Diego County area from the North San Diego County Association of Realtors® HomeDex Report:
- The North San Diego County median-priced single-family attached home (SFA) decreased 4.72 percent, from $337,000 in January 2014 to $321,083 in February 2014. Non-North San Diego County single family attached home median price increased 3.51 percent, to $295,000 in February 2014 from $285,000 in January 2014.
- North San Diego County SFA median price increased 11.10 percent year-over, from $289,000 in February 2013 – continuing a 26 month of a year-over price increases. Non-North County single family attached home median year-over price increased 31.70 percent, compared to $224,000 in February 2013.
- San Diego County SFA home median price dropped 1.64 percent, from $305,000 in January 2014 to $300,000 in February 2014. Year-over county median price was up 20 percent compared to February 2014.
- The median number of days-on-market for North County SFA homes sold declined, from 36 days in January 2014 to 30 days in February 2014. The average number of days-on-market fell from 54 in January 2014, to 52 days in February 2014.
- The number of sold single family attached home units increased 5.45 percent from January 2014 to February 2014; the number of sold SFA units in non-North County Zip Codes increased 3.12 percent from January 2014 to February 2014.
- Year-over single family attached home sales in North San Diego County decreased 11.79 percent, from February 2013. Non-North County year-over sold units increased 1.54, compared to February 2013.
- SFA listings (active and contingent) in North San Diego County decreased 1.59 percent from January 2014 to February 2014, and decreased 6.55 percent yearover from February 2013.
- San Diego County single family attached home listings (active and contingent) increased 0.85 percent from January 2014 to February 2014, and increased 1.81 percent year-over compared to February 2013.
All information can be found from the North San Diego County Association Of Realtors® HomeDex Report.