Single-Family Detached Home Prices.
The HomeDexTM Report for all single-family detached homes in North San Diego County. Thinking of moving to the area? Call The Lawhead Team!
- The median price for all homes in North San Diego County – single-family detached and single-family attached – declined from $478,500 in December 2013, to $475,000 in January 2014.
- The median-priced single-family detached (SFD) home in North San Diego County increased 5.46 percent, from $540,000 in December 2013 to $569,500 in January 2014. Year-over median SFD price in North San Diego County increased 22.47 percent, compared to $465,000 in January 2013 – an 18-month sustained trend of year-over median price increases.
- The single-family detached median price in non-North County Zip Codes declined 2.32 percent, from $441,250 in December 2013 to $431,000 in January 2014. Year-over non-North County median price increased 19.72 percent, compared to $360,000 in January 2013, a 22-month trend of year-over median price increases.
- The median SFD price in San Diego County decreased 1.45 percent, to $475,000 in January 2014 from $482,000 in December 2013. Year-over county-level single-family detached median price increased 21.48 percent, compared to January 2013.
- The median days-on-market for North San Diego County SFD homes sold increased, to 41 days in January 2014 from 33 days in December 2013.
- The SFD median price-per-square foot jumped, to $272 in January 2014 from $264 in December 2013, a 19.55 percent increase year-over compared to January 2013.
- The number of sold single-family detached units in North San Diego County dropped 26.52 percent in January 2014 from December 2013; year-over sold SFD units declined 22.46 percent from January 2013.
- SFD total sales volume decreased 6.39 percent year-over compared to January 2013, the second straight year-over decline after 20 months of increases.
- Single-family detached listings (active and contingent) in North San Diego County decreased 7.54 percent in January 2014 from December 2013, but increased 4.12 percent yearover compared to January 2013 – the first year-over increase in listings in 28 straight months.
- SFD listings (active and contingent) in San Diego County increased 6.03 percent in January 2014 from December 2013, and increased 4.72 percent year-over from January 2013.