Is homebuying on your 2019 goals?
The Lawhead Team would like to share some important factors that come into play during the homebuying process. Check them out from the latest One Cool Thing:
When it comes to purchasing a home there are a lot of factors to take into consideration. Here are the top five factors home buyers in California say are the most important in their decision to purchase a home:
- 38% of homebuyers say price of the home they are buying is a factor
- 23% homebuying individuals say personal finances are a huge factor in purchasing a home.
- When homebuying, 22% of homebuyers say availability of a home they like is important.
- 9% say saving for a down payment is important when it comes to homebuying.
- 9% say interest rates play a factor in their homebuying process.
Whether you’re currently in the market for a new home or just thinking about it, talk to your REALTOR today about your options and how the market is looking in your area.
Source: CALIFORNIA ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS