Why you should hire a professional realtor.
If you are in the market for a home, there are many reasons why you should hire a professional realtor especially if this is your first home you are buying.
Buying a home for the first time can be overwhelming. While it may be tempting to avoid realtor fees and handle things on your own, having a professional realtor by your side can make the process go more smoothly and provide valuable insight into what’s likely one of the biggest purchases of your life.
Check out these reasons you should hire a realtor when you are in the market for a new home:
- A realtor has access to every home that’s on the market via MLS (Multiple Listing Service) and all other sources, including ones that may not be listed publicly.
- A realtor has inside track to the deals before they even hit the market.
- They have the ability to combine what you want in your dream home within your price range.
- Realtors have knowledge of recent comps — what similar properties have sold recently and for how much.
- A realtor has knowledge of neighborhoods in the area you are looking to move.
- A realtor has the ability to negotiate with the sellers on your behalf.
- A realtor has the inside scoop from the sellers’ agents.
- Your realtor will have the expertise it takes to negotiate and close the deal.
- A realtor has the experience to manage the legalities of foreclosures or other distressed properties.
- Realtors have the muscle to get a deal through the escrow or “under contract” period.
- Most realtors have a litany of referrals for inspectors, mortgage brokers, and even tradesman for renovations.
- A realtor will offer objective professional advice when you have your buyer’s remorse meltdown.
If you are in the market, call The Lawhead Team for expert advice on your first home purchase, Because Two Lawheads Are Better Than OneTM.