Single-Family Attached Home Prices in San Diego.
The Lawhead Teams would like to share the latest from the California Association of Realtors® HomeDex Report about single family attached homes in San Diego:
- The North San Diego County median-priced single-family attached (SFA) home increased 2.13 percent, to $380,450 in May 2014 from $372,500 in April 2014.
- Non-North San Diego County SFA home median price fell 2.36 percent, from $317,500 in April 2014 to $310,000 in May 2014.
- North San Diego County SFA median price jumped 20.78 percent year-over, compared to $315,000 in May 2013, the 28th month of year-over price increases.
- Non-North County SFA median year-over price increased 5.89 percent, compared to $292,750 in May 2013.
- San Diego County SFA home median price increased 0.45 percent, to $335,000 in May 2014 from $333,500 in April 2014. Year-over county median price increased 9.84 percent compared to May 2013.
- The median number of days-on-market for North County SFA homes sold remained at 14 days in May 2014. The average number of days-on-market fell to 29 days in May 2014, from 34 days in April 2014.
- The number of sold SFA units decreased 13.85 percent in May 2014 from April 2014; the number of sold SFA units in non-North County Zip Codes decreased 5.38 percent in May 2014 from April 2014.
- Year-over SFA sales in North San Diego County increased 1.51 percent, compared to May 2013. Non-North County year-over sold units decreased 10.63, compared to May 2013.
- SFA listings (active and contingent) in North San Diego County increased 11.85 percent in May 2014 from April 2014, and increased 27.32 percent year-over from May 2013. San Diego County SFA listings (active and contingent) increased 12.81 percent in May 2014 from April 2014, and increased 23.61percent year-over compared to May 2013.