Do you know what the number #1 obstacle for new home buyers is?
The Lawhead Team would like to share this great information to help all home buyers!
Down payment money is the number #1 obstacle for buyers!
What do you need to qualify to buy a home?
- Income verification
- Property type
- Home price
- Is it a primary residence?
- Take a homebuyer education course
- Are they are first-time buyer?
Did you know down payment assistance programs help buyers lower monthly payments and provide cash at closing?
These come in many forms:
- Mortgage Credit Certificates
- Matched Savings & Development Accounts
- Housing Finance Agency Boards
- Second Mortgages
- Housing Vouchers, Employer Assistances, etc.
- Programs for Veterans & Public Service Employees (Educators, Fire Fighters, Police, etc.)