Don’t have Buyers’ Remorse after purchasing your new home!
The Lawhead Team would like to share the latest “One Cool Thing” from the California Association of Realtors about what recent home buyers wish they knew before they purchased a home.
Despite feeling prepared to purchase a home, many recent home buyers would do more homework and make different choices if they had a second chance.
Knowing what they know now,
- 39% of buyers would buy a different size or different priced home or in a different neighborhood
They felt ready,
- but 56% of buyers wish they were armed with more knowledge on the financial aspects of purchasing a home.
- 22% of buyers wish they knew more about the ins and out of closing on the house
- 15% wish they knew more about financing a home
- 19% wish they knew more about making the offer and negotiating
Source: Chase Bank, “What I Wish I Knew About the Homebuying Process” survey