Are borrowers frustrated with the borrowing process when applying for a mortgage?
The Lawhead Team would like to share the latest One Cool Thing about borrowers views on making the mortgage process a little bit easier:
Home buyers want the mortgage process to be less onerous and faster, but they also want more personal interaction as they navigate a transaction.
Borrowers views on how to make the mortgage process easier:
- 27% reduction in paperwork
- 20% easier to shop and compare terms from lenders
- 16% less back and forth during the process
Mortgage shoppers want the person-to-person interaction:
- 65% prefer a person to explain mortgage terms and options
- 58% want assistance reviewing final loan documents
- 58% prefer a person to help them review final documents
- 56% want help singing loan documents
Source: Fannie Mae National Housing Survey
Planning to apply for a mortgage? Borrowers have been impressed with the smooth process The Lawhead Team provided for them!