The latest in San Diego’s single family attached home prices.
The Lawhead Team would like to share North San Diego County’s Association Of Realtor’s HomeDex report for the condominiums and town homes in San Diego:
- The North San Diego County median-priced single-family attached (SFA) home decreased 10.92 percent, from $355,000 in September 2013 to $316,250 in October 2013. Non-North San Diego County SFA home median price fell 0.31 percent, to $285,000 in October 2013 from $285,900 in September 2013.
- North San Diego County SFA median price increased 19.34 percent year-over, from $265,000 in October 2012, making 22 months of year-over price increases.
- Non-North County SFA median year-over price increased 23.11 percent, compared to $231,500 in October 2012.
- San Diego County SFA home median price decreased 4.84 percent, from $310,000 in September 2013 to $295,000 in October 2013. Year-over county median price increased 20.41 percent compared to October 2012.
- The median number of days-on-market for North County SFA homes sold increased, from 22 days in September 2013 to 27 days in October 2013. The average number of days-on-market increased from 39 days in September 2013 to 45 days in October 2013.
- The number of sold SFA units increased 2.72 percent in October 2103 from September 2013; the number of sold SFA units in non-North County Zip Codes increased 10.48 percent in October 2013 from September 2013.
- Year-over SFA sales in North San Diego County decreased 1.63 percent from October 2012. Non-North County year-over sold units increased 12.07, compared to October 2012.
- SFA listings (active and contingent) in North San Diego County decreased 3.86 percent from September 2013 to October 2013, and decreased 18.13 percent year over compared to September 2012.
- San Diego County SFA listings (active and contingent) decreased 3.16 percent from September 2013 to October 2013, and decreased 13.4 percent year-over compared to October 2012.