Have you considered selling your home?
The Lawhead Team would like the share the latest One Cool Thing about The Affordability Squeeze and selling your home.
- 35% of homeowners have considered selling their home in the past year
- 64% of that share is reluctant to sell because they are finding they can’t afford the home they really want
- 59% of homeowners have not seriously considered selling their home in the past year
- 60% of those who haven’t considered selling say their current will be their retirement residence
That figure goes up to 70% for those who have been in their home for 15 years
WHAT THEY’RE LOOKING FOR
- 56% of homeowners who have considered selling said they desire a larger home
Source: C.A.R. 2015 Survey of California Homeowners