Planning to sell? A staged home will sell best.
The Lawhead Team would like to share the latest One Cool Thing about selling your home and why a staged home is likely to sell faster than one that is not staged.
Home staging is key to attracting shoppers, and maybe even more so in an era where consumers are used to watching TV home-makeover shows.
Here are some important statistics about staged homes for sale:
- 83% of buyers’ agents say staging a home makes it easier for buyers to visualize a property as their future home.
- 44% of buyers’ agents say staging a home increases its value.
- More than half of sellers’ agents say staging a home decreases the amount of time it spends on the market.
- 25% say a staged home can increase the home’s value by 1 to 5 percent.
- 12% say it increases the value by 6 to 10%.
What are the most important rooms to stage?
- Living room
- Master bedroom
If you’re in the market to sell your home, call The Lawhead Team and learn about how to stage it to sell!
Source: 2019 Profile of Home Staging report, NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS.